The winners of the 2012 eCommerce Awards have been announced. I’m a bit sad as I would have loved to have entered some of the eCommerce websites we’ve been launching at iMod Digital, I guess there’s always next year :)
I love initiatives like this that are bringing out some of the eCommerce websites in the public’s eye. I still believe that there are a lot of eCommerce sites that don’t fall into the “clicks” and are therefore not being featured in these awards, but I don’t think it’ll be long until the public start recognising these sites as leading sites and not just being the ones that receive the most publicity/sales.
Here’s the list of winners:
- Best eCommerce Store: Yuppiechef
- Best eCommerce Services Website: Bidorbuy
- Best Group Buying Website: Groupon
- Best Classifieds Website: Property24
- Best Design, Standards, Ease of use: TravelGround
- Best Shopping Process: Yuppiechef
- Public’s Favourite eCommerce Website: HomeChoice
If you’re interested in seeing who the runners up are, you can do so on the official site.
Congratulations to all nominees and winners!